PEER RESOURCES = LOVE IT! PLAN IT! CHANGE IT! DO IT!
Peer Resources is an SFUSD program that supports students in becoming agents of change for their schools and communities. Check it out here.
You can choose to take Peer Resources as an elective at Thurgood Marshall!
In Peer Resources we:
- investigate topics that matter to us
- work on issues of justice and equity at our school and in our community
- develop leadership skills in order to make positive change
- present at conferences & lead workshops
- collaborate with other school sites
- learn about restorative practices to lead circles and mediations
- use Design Thinking to create projects for school-wide improvement
The Peer Resources Coordinator is Chloe Medina.